Vision, mission and values
PACEY wants all children to experience high quality childcare and early education, helping them to have a bright future.
We support everyone involved in childcare and early education to provide high quality services, information and advice for children, their families and carers.
PACEY's values guide all its staff and volunteers in how they make decisions about the work they do to support children, families, registered childminders, nannies and nursery workers.
- Expert - by using latest evidence and best practice, we provide members with knowledge and information to deliver high quality care and learning to children and promote members' views and experience to decision makers.
- Supportive - by providing quality services we empower our members to grow their own professionalism and provide each other with peer support.
- Accountable - by involving our members in developing our policies and plans and being open about the decisions we reach, we engage members in shaping their association.
As a professional association, we achieve our vision and mission by:
- Working in partnership with our members to establish and maintain the highest standards for their profession.
- Supporting our members to meet those standards through learning, information and advice.
- Enabling our members to belong to a community of professionals, sharing ideas and experiences with each other.
- Representing our members and ensure their work is recognised.
- Continually improving our organisation, to achieve the highest standards of service delivery.
Treating customers fairly
PACEY is committed to treating all its customers fairly. We work hard to ensure:
- the fair treatment of customers is central to our culture
- our products and services are designed to meet your needs
- we provide you with clear information and keep you appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale
- we provide advice which is suitable and takes account of your individual circumstances
- our products and services are of good quality and meet your expectations
- we respect your statutory rights and provide clear refund and cancellation policies
- we make it easy for you to submit a claim or make a complaint.
Member of the Professional Associations Research Network
As a member of the Professional Associations Research Network (PARN), PACEY is:
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest sector research and best practice guidance
- Equipped through training and events to deal with the challenges professional bodies face
- Part of an active network of professional bodies that learn from each other.
Winner of the MemCom 2016 Best Member Website award.