Vision, mission and values
PACEY wants all children to experience high quality childcare and early education, helping them to have a bright future.
We support everyone involved in childcare and early education to provide high quality services, information and advice for children, their families and carers.
PACEY's values guide all its staff and volunteers in how they make decisions about the work they do to support children, families, registered childminders, nannies and nursery workers.
- Expert - by using latest evidence and best practice, we provide members with knowledge and information to deliver high quality care and learning to children and promote members' views and experience to decision makers.
- Supportive - by providing quality services we empower our members to grow their own professionalism and provide each other with peer support.
- Accountable - by involving our members in developing our policies and plans and being open about the decisions we reach, we engage members in shaping their association.
As a professional association we work to ensure that:
- Our support is high quality and accessible.
- More practitioners, families, carers and other professionals use our support.
- Our work is informed by the experiences of practitioners, children, families and carers.
- We’re a strong advocate for everyone involved in childcare and early years.
- We’re effective, efficient and collaborative in our work.
Treating customers fairly
PACEY is committed to treating all its customers fairly. We work hard to ensure:
- the fair treatment of customers is central to our culture
- our products and services are designed to meet your needs
- we provide you with clear information and keep you appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale
- we provide advice which is suitable and takes account of your individual circumstances
- our products and services are of good quality and meet your expectations
- we respect your statutory rights and provide clear refund and cancellation policies
- we make it easy for you to submit a claim or make a complaint.
Winner of the MemCom 2016 Best Member Website award.