Childcare Professional Spring 2017
Boosting body confidence
What impact does today's image-obsessed culture have on our youngest children? We explore body confidence and how to help boost it in children.
Other features include:
- Unpicking the results from our latest sector-wide survey, Building Blocks.
- Latest updates on the roll-out of 30 hours in England - and news of its introduction in Wales.
- An interview with rock-star-turned-children's-author Giles Paley-Phillips.
- A look at how you can support the very real differences between boys and girls.
- Hearing loss and the issues that face deaf children.
Download the template for this issue. Simply print the image at the different sizes you need to create your underwater theme.