Childcare Professional Summer 2017
Taking care of business
With the challenges of 30 funded hours on the horizon, Childcare Professional looks at what it takes to make your childcare business survive - and thrive - in the face of change.
Other features include:
- What you can do to be more Business Smart with 30 funded hours beginning in September.
- The impact of the recent politcal changes and what that means for the childcare sector.
- Top tips and guidance on keeping children safe under the hot summer sun.
- An interview with best-selling author on baby food & nutrition Annabel Karmel.
- A look into why safeguarding and the Prevent Duty are so important in light of recent events.
- How to prevent tooth decay and improve oral health of children.
Read the full magazine online now.
Download the butterfly template used in the magazine or take a look at our additional range of butterfly ideas which you can adapt, depending on the ages of the children you're working with.