Build your community
’It's lonely being a childminder, knowing that someone else is there to support you is good.’
Charlotte, childminder, Wales
You’re never alone with PACEY.
Join us to be part of an active community of childcare and early years practitioners who will give you ideas, inspiration as well as support and encouragement. Working in childcare and early years can be challenging but your PACEY membership means you can be part of a vibrant group of people who understand what it’s like. Network, share experiences and celebrate your sector.
Connect with each other
- Our online groups are a space to share ideas and #DoOneThing to improve your practice.
- Enjoy exclusive member-only events.
- Get ideas and inspiration from your exclusive member magazine Childcare Professional, delivered straight to your door three times a year, or available digitally.
- Read your free digital Creative Steps magazine, packed with ideas in all areas of learning and development. Sent quarterly in digital form or discounted for delivery.
- Simple activities and inspiration for your setting, or for parents to use at home, from Play to learn, and share your amazing ideas with others in Ideas for creative childcare.
Connect with parents and build your business
- Benefit from an enhanced profile on SearchChildcare, a completely free directory site that allows parents and childcare professionals to connect.
- Meet parents and start a conversation, building relationships that last.
- Fill vacancies and advertise with a free webpage, free listings and free messaging.
- Share home-learning advice and other resources with our parents, building strong partnerships with parents.
Ready to join?
Discover the right PACEY membership for you and join today.