HomeMinder insurance

Are you looking for a home insurance policy?

HomeMinder insurance is designed for those delivering childcare and/or learning from their home.

HomeMinder insurance includes:

  • Full accidental damage cover, for accidental damage to your buildings and contents caused by your minded children. Accidental damage doesn't include damage caused by wear and tear or anything else that happens over time.
  • Business Equipment, owned by and kept within your home, not exceeding a total value of £5,000.
  • Cover available up to £1million for buildings and up to £80,000 for contents

Click here to visit the Morton Michel website for no obligation quote.

Alternatively, call 0330 058 9861 to speak to a member of the Morton Michel team over the phone.

HomeMinder insurance is arranged and administered by Morton Michel Limited.

Professional Association For Childcare And Early Years (PACEY), Registered in England and Wales under No. 02060964. Registered Office: Northside House (Third Floor), 69 Tweedy Road, Bromley, Kent, BR1 3WA. PACEY is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Morton Michel Ltd for general insurance business and is authorised by them.

Morton Michel Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Firm reference No. 527300. Registered in England and Wales under No. 5120835. Registered Office: Rossington’s Business Park, West Carr Road, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 7SW. Morton Michel Ltd is part of the PIB Group. PACEY and Morton Michel Ltd are not part of the same corporate group.