Payment by Instalments FAQs
New and renewing members have the option to pay for their membership in four or 12 monthly direct debit instalments.
Who is eligible for Payments by Instalments?
- New members, including Childminder, Childminding Assistant, Family Childminder, Nursery Worker, Nanny, and Non-registered Nanny.
- Non direct-debit renewing members due for renewal
- Direct debit renewing members due for renewal
Why are we offering payment by instalments?
Spreading the cost of PACEY membership over 12 months makes it easier for everyone to access the help, support, advice and guidance that PACEY does so well.
PACEY's payment plans give members the option to help manage their finances and pay for membership in interest-free instalments over either four or 12 months.
What are the benefits of payment by instalments?
- It offers members the chance to spread the cost
- Helps cash flow with an affordable payment plan
- Means no big lump sum when you first join or renew
- It’s interest free
- You don’t have to remember to call us to renew
How many instalments are there?
You can choose either four instalments by direct debit over the first four months of your year's membership or 12 instalments, one payment per month across the whole year.
What happens if I miss an instalment?
We never re-present the payment to the bank. We will call you to check whether a missed payment has been an oversight. As with any instalment plan via direct debit terms and conditions apply.
Will there be any additional charges or changes to membership?
There are no additional charges for paying by instalments and you will be able to spread your costs over either a four or 12 month period whilst still having full access to all the benefits PACEY offers for a full year.
What if I am joining/renewing but don’t want to pay by instalments?
If you’re eligible to pay by direct debit instalments but don’t want to take part, there is no obligation to do so via the payments by instalments plan. You can still pay by setting up an annual direct debit payment or paying by debit or credit card, online or over the phone.