Childcare Professional magazine
Childcare Professional is PACEY's official award-winning membership magazine, keeping childminder, nanny and nursery worker members across England and Wales up-to-date with the latest news, campaigns, ideas and innovations in childcare and early years.
Our latest issue: De-stress your body, brain and business
Meet our new and refreshed Childcare Professional! In our first new-look issue we focus on looking after yourself, your mind and your business, as well as the little ones in your setting.
Other features include:
- STEM and success in the early years - The STEM subjects are widely held as being key to the UK's future economic prosperity - but the foundations of success are laid in the early years sector.
- One-to-one with Eric Carle - This year makes the 50th anniversary of the greatest early years children's book of the 20th century, The Very Hungry Caterpillar. We spoke to its author, Eric Carle.
- Food Allergies - Caring for children with severe allergies is demanding on several fronts, so it pays to be well prepared. Get tips and advice.
- Bereavement in the early years - We tackle the first of a series on difficult subjects to broach with children and discuss about how to talk to children about death, or support them through bereavement.
- Diary - Our popular planner is back, refreshed and full of exciting events and celebrations.
Read the latest issue in MyPACEY.
Contact the Childcare Professional team by emailing email@example.com with your news and views. Download our full media pack.