Childcare Professional magazine
Childcare Professional is PACEY's official award-winning membership magazine, keeping childminder, nanny and nursery worker members across England and Wales up-to-date with the latest news, campaigns, ideas and innovations in childcare and early years.
Our latest issue: Being your best self
In this issue we have a focus on boosting your confidence and knowing your self worth, as well as thinking about men in childcare, exploring being more green and thinking about gender steretypes.
Other features include:
- Being your best self - Confidence is vital for childcare professionals to manage stressful situations, maintain relations with parents and keep children happy and healthy. We talk about how you can boost yours.
- One-to-one with Jane Comeau - As she comes to the end of her six-year term as Chair of PACEY, we speak to Jane Comeau to find out what have been the greatest challenges and the greatest successes.
- Threadworm - A taboo subject that is common in young children. We look at the signs and symptons, and how you can prevent them.
- A need for change - In the third part of our series tackling difficult subjects, we look to explore female genital mutilation (FGM), which is still frighteningly prevalent across the world.
- Diary - Our popular planner is back, refreshed and full of exciting events and celebrations that you can pull out and use in your setting.
Read the latest issue in MyPACEY.
Contact the Childcare Professional team by emailing email@example.com with your news and views. Download our full media pack.