Childcare Professional magazine
Childcare Professional is PACEY's official award-winning membership magazine, keeping childminder, nanny and nursery worker members across England and Wales up-to-date with the latest news, campaigns, ideas and innovations in childcare and early years.
Our latest issue: Breaking the mould
In this issue we focus on how to make your setting inclusive to all gender identities and how providers can make sure they're inclusive. We also think about why getting creative is so valuable for a child's development, the importance of early maths and more.
Other features include:
- Breaking the mould - Gender stereotypes are deeply embedded in society, but some parents are choosing to raise their children gender neutral. How should childcare professionals ensure their settings are inclusive?
- One-to-one with PACEY Chair Dr Amy Page - The unique background of PACEY's new chair might be just what's needed to face current challenges.
- Stay safe, stay informed - know how to recognise fake news and stop it spreading.
- Heading for burnout? - we take a look at the demands on your physical and mental wellbeing and how to spot the signs that you're heading for burnout.
- Diary - Our popular planner is back, refreshed and full of exciting events and celebrations that you can pull out and use in your setting
Read the latest issue in MyPACEY.
Contact the Childcare Professional team by emailing email@example.com with your news and views. Download our full media pack.