Childcare Professional magazine
Childcare Professional is PACEY's official award-winning membership magazine, keeping childminder, nanny and nursery worker members across England and Wales up-to-date with the latest news, campaigns, ideas and innovations in childcare and early years.
Our latest issue: Every child matters
In this issue we have a focus on delivering care for children with SEND/ALN and how practitioners can be better supported.
Other features include:
- 30 hours in England - Since the Government's 30 hours scheme was rolled out in England more than 13 months ago, PACEY has been canvassing the views of childcare professionals.
- Caring for children with SEND/ALN - Caring for children with special educational needs and disabilities is hugely rewarding, yet a minority of childminders in England and Wales do it. What does looking after children with additional learning needs involve?
- Winter Health - Get tips and advice on keeping your setting healthy.
- Multiples - Find support on how professionals can help twins, triplets and other multiples thrive in their settings.
- Diary - Our popular planner is packed full of exciting events and celebrations.
Read the latest issue in MyPACEY.
Contact the Childcare Professional team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your news and views. Download our full media pack.