Childcare Professional magazine
Childcare Professional is PACEY's official award-winning membership magazine, keeping childminder, nanny and nursery worker members across England and Wales up-to-date with the latest news, campaigns, ideas and innovations in childcare and early years.
Our latest issue: Shaping the new normal
In this issue we have a focus on adapting to post-pandemic practice and the new normal as we move past the Coronavirus pandemic. We also think about the importance of story telling, explore talking to children about food banks and the importance of supporting transitions.
Other features include:
- Shaping the new normal - The coronavirus pandemic has changed the way we live and work forever. How can childcare practitioners adapt?
- One-to-one with Julian Grenier - Heading up the new EYFS Development Matters guidance gives Julian Grenier a steer on the future of practice. And with 25 years’ experience in the sector, he’s a natural choice.
- Once upon a time - Storytime isn’t just enjoyable – it’s an essential part of early years education. We explore the benefi ts and suggest some tried-and-tested tips.
- A safe space - Spot the signs of anxiety in young children and know when to act.
- Diary - Our popular planner is back, refreshed and full of exciting events and celebrations that you can pull out and use in your setting
Read the latest issue in MyPACEY.
Contact the Childcare Professional team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your news and views. Download our full media pack.