Childcare Professional magazine
Childcare Professional is PACEY's official award-winning membership magazine, keeping childminder, nanny and nursery worker members across England and Wales up-to-date with the latest news, campaigns, ideas and innovations in childcare and early years.
Our latest issue: Finding a way
In this issue we focus on the constantly changing measures and how childcare providers can be agile and build business resilence. We also think about the importance of inclusivity, explore the impact on communication and the importance of supporting families who may be struggling.
Other features include:
- Finding a way - With constantly changing measures and different lockdowns happening across the country, how can childcare providers be agile and build business resilience?
- One-to-one with JB Gill - JLS star and dad of two JB Gill explains why he's supporting the new BBC campaign encouraging parents to get talking.
- Keep on moving - Lockdown caused many children to slow down. We explore why physical activitiy is so crucial to development and how you can help get them moving again.
- Restart the conversation - I CAN discusses the impact of the pandemic on children's communication and language development.
- Diary - Our popular planner is back, refreshed and full of exciting events and celebrations that you can pull out and use in your setting
Read the latest issue in MyPACEY.
Contact the Childcare Professional team by emailing email@example.com with your news and views. Download our full media pack.