Childcare Professional magazine
Childcare Professional is PACEY's official award-winning membership magazine, keeping childminder, nanny and nursery worker members across England and Wales up-to-date with the latest news, campaigns, ideas and innovations in childcare and early years.
Our latest issue: The True Cost
In this issue we have a focus on child poverty and how childcare professionals can best prepare themselves to support children and their parents who are living in poverty.
Other features include:
- Supporting children who speak more than one language - How should childcare professionals introduce children to a second language, or support those whose home language is not English?
- One-to-one with Elizabeth Kilbey - We speak to clinical psychologist Dr Elizabeth Kilbey of Channel 4's The Secret Life of 4,5 and 6 Year Olds for some insights.
- CMV - A common virus is the leading cause of birth defects in the UK, yet many know little about it, let alone how to avoid it. Find out what you need to know.
- A tough break - In the second part of our series tackling difficult subjects with children, we look at how to help a child when their parents split up.
- Diary - Our popular planner is back, refreshed and full of exciting events and celebrations that you can pull out and use in your setting.
Read the latest issue in MyPACEY.
Contact the Childcare Professional team by emailing email@example.com with your news and views. Download our full media pack.