Childcare Professional magazine
Childcare Professional is PACEY's official award-winning membership magazine, keeping childminder, nanny and nursery worker members across England and Wales up-to-date with the latest news, campaigns, ideas and innovations in childcare and early years.
Our latest issue: Better safe than sorry
What are the key challenges facing childcare professionals in 2018? We take a look and explain what PACEY is doing to address them.
Other features include:
- Building Blocks 2018 - Our third annual Building Blocks survey answers questions about providers' experience, qualifications and training, working conditionds, fincances and future plans.
- Pushing for progress in England - Gill Jones, Ofsted's Deputy Director of Early Education, talks about Ofsted's launch on a new registration process.
- Better safe than sorry - Get tips and advice on how to observe signs of abuse or neglect for childcare practitioners.
- Left out in the cold - Childminders are denied a level playing field when it comes to delivering funded places for relatives, but PACEY is working hard for change.
- Diary - Our popular planner is packed full of exciting events and celebrations.
Read the latest issue in MyPACEY.
Contact the Childcare Professional team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your news and views. Download our full media pack.