PACEY in Person - direct support visits
PACEY in person visits offer a bespoke face-to-face consultation at your childminding setting.
Our experienced early years associates will support and advise you in a non-judgemental way and will work with you to reflect on your practice. By the end of the visit they will have helped you define your priorities and set achievable goals.
The visits last between two and three hours, in which time you and the PACEY associate will create an individual action plan to work on identified targets and next steps.
Why might you need a PACEY in person visit?
- “My Ofsted visit is due and I want to make sure I have everything in place.”
- “My last inspection grade was ‘Satisfactory’ and I’d like to know how I can improve it next time.”
- “I got an ‘inadequate’ or ‘requires improvement’ grading and need some support to improve.”
- “I am new to childminding and want to be the very best I can be.”
- “I am an experienced childminder but my practice could do with a health-check and I’d like to refresh what I’m doing.”
- 1-to-1 support from a qualified PACEY associate
- Advice tailored to your specific needs
- Takes place in your setting (or other location of your choice)
- Qualifies as a tax-deductible expense
What do others say about PACEY in person?
“I have implemented so much in a week, this is the best money I've spent on my setting for a very long time. I recommend this to all, even good and outstanding childminders.” Georgina Jones
“I feel so much more confident about what I need to do to improve my childminding service. The PACEY expert sent me through her action points quickly which helped me to relax because I now understand what I need to do." Steph Bryan
"It was a useful visit and helped to boost my confidence before going into 30 hours." Clare Stankard
Who are the PACEY Associates?
Our associates are experienced early years advisors, assessors, trainers and consultants, each one vetted and trained by us.
Between them they have a huge range of experience and knowledge of early years, including the EYFS, SEND, language and communication, and Ofsted’s Common Inspection Framework.
Did you know…
There are more than 35 active PACEY Associates based all over England.
Between them, our associates have over 750 years’ experience working in the early years sector.
Do you cover my area?
We aim to cover as much of England as possible, however if you live in a remote area, or somewhere where we currently have no associates based, it might not be feasible to have someone physically visit your setting.
PACEY members: £125.00 (including VAT).
Non-members: £156.00 (including VAT).
To arrange a PACEY in Person visit please call our membership services team on 0300 003 0005, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Alternatively, please complete the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.