Not your regular home insurance

Are you looking for a home insurance policy? Home minder insurance policy is designed specifically for those delivering childcare and/or learning from their home.

The experts at Childcare Insurance Services (CIS) Ltd. understand that your home is also your place of work and your needs and requirements are different. They have developed a policy that provides you with a coverto suit your needs.

Why CIS Home insurance?

  • Full accidental damage cover, for accidental damage to your buildings and contents by the children whilst you are working
  • Business equipment cover up to a maximum of £500
  • An optional Home Emergency policy that covers your pipes, plumbing, drainage, heating and hot water so that your home and place of work can be protected against emergencies.

To receive a no obligation quote simply complete this short form and one of the CIS team will come back to you within two working days.


Alternatively, call 0330 058 9860 to speak to a member of the CIS team over the phone.

The home insurance policy is designed for those working as

  • Childminder
  • Childcare on domestic premises
  • Home-based tutor/instructor/teacher