Manager Plus membership - further information
Being a PACEY member gives you access to a wealth of resources to help you and your staff power your practice, feel protected and reassured as well as build and strengthen your own early years and childcare community. We have four fantastic new group setting memberships for setting managers and their staff. Here’s a quick breakdown:
- Manager 5 – Manager membership and add five employees for free
- Manager 10 – Manager membership and add 10 employees for free
- Manager 5 Plus – Manager Plus 5 membership and add five employees for free, PLUS free access to Kinderly Together Medium (for up to 20 children)
- Manager 10 Plus – Manager Plus 10 membership and add 10 employees for free, PLUS free access to Kinderly Together Large (for up to 60 children)
Click here to see a breakdown of benefits and pricing
Our Manager Plus membership packages include access to everything included in our Manager membership packages PLUS lots more, including:
FREE access to Kinderly Together (worth up to £550 a year*)
Transform your setting with Kinderly Together, the PACEY-recommended digital learning journey, parent communication and accounting software, supporting you to run an outstanding childcare setting. Kinderly Together helps you to be Ofsted or CIW ready, cuts out unnecessary paperwork, building efficiency into your setting, saving you money and giving you back your time – and as a Manager Plus member, you have full access to Kinderly Together for FREE. Read our Kinderly Together FAQs here.
Transitioning to Kinderly Together from paper-based systems or another provider is made seamless by Kinderly’s highly rated support team, helping you every step of the way with a choice of live chat, email, phone and free 1-to-1 tutorials. The Kinderly team can also help you upload all the children in your setting in minutes.
The benefits of Kinderly Together include:
- Quickly and securely capture observations, daily diaries and wow moments, even when you're out and about with the children.
- Digitally manage your setting with at-a-glance information: reports, development tables and cohort analyses and be more organised, efficient and Ofsted or CIW ready.
- Reduce paperwork, save time and costs with FREE and unlimited digital PACEY Policies and Procedures and PACEY Digital Group Setting Contracts. These are accessed directly from the Kinderly Together dashboard to be sent, signed and stored digitally.
- Stay on top of your income and expenditure with the integrated Accounting and Invoicing package.
- Send emails, newsletters and notifications to parents via the Parent Portal so they can keep up-to-date with their child's daily activities and development in real time, and the 'Postcards from Home' feature enables parents to share observations from home.
- Free weekly topic based activities, to inspire your practice and share with parents.
*Manager Plus members will have full access to Kinderly Together for FREE saving you £275 inc VAT a year for Manager 5 Plus membership or £550 inc VAT a year for Manager 10 Plus membership, vs the Kinderly Together standard pricing.
Manager members will get 20% off Kinderly Together with prices starting from just £20 a month (including discount +VAT). PACEY members can log into MyPACEY to find out more here. If you're not a PACEY member, you can find out more about Kinderly Together here.
See Kinderly's key features:
"This is an excellent system which is easy to use. Sending information to parents by the press of a button was effortless. It makes keeping an eye on a whole group effortless"
Practical Pre-school Magazine
FREE Safeguarding children training for Manager and Employees (worth £19.99 pp)
You have a responsibility to help and protect children. PACEY's safeguarding course is designed to help you fulfill these requirements and ensure you have the confidence to recognise, respond and refer if you have any concerns. You will have the opportunity to watch video clips, download resources and reflect on your practice. The information, extra information links and activities provided offer practical ideas to promote further thinking and reflective practice about safeguarding children.
Our safeguarding course has been reviewed by Cache – the Council for Awards in Care, Health and Education, the leading specialist awarding organisation for the care and education sector. The content is fully endorsed, and the qualification is suitable for inspection.
FREE Food safety and hygiene for early years settings training for Managers (not included for employee members)
Do you prepare food in your childcare setting? Are you looking to complete a food hygiene qualification? If so, this Level 2 food hygiene course will give you all the guidance you need. The course has been accredited by the Royal Society of Public Health (RSPH), providing assurance that the course meets specific learning objectives and has high standards of training design.
This bright and colourful course provides learners with up-to-date food hygiene information, case studies, interactive exercises, and videos to ensure learners are aware of their food safety responsibilities. It takes approximately two to three hours to complete and on successful completion of the quiz you will be able to print a personalised certificate.
Want your staff to do this course? You can purchase this course for your employees at a discounted member-exclusive price of £20.00 (usually £32.99).
Kinderly Together FAQs
Q: If I buy Manager Plus, how do I access Kinderly Together?
Once you purchase Manager Plus you will receive an email from Kinderly Together, you simply follow the link from the email to set up your account and you can start using the software straight away. Remember to check your junk mail and add kinderly.co.uk to your safe senders list if you don’t see the email in your inbox.
Q: I am an existing Kinderly Together member, will I get a refund on my Kinderly Together subscription if I buy Manager Plus?
If you’re already a Kinderly Together subscriber, your existing ‘paid’ plan will be replaced with a new one that is ‘free’ and no more payments will be taken by Kinderly when you sign up to Manager Plus. If you have paid annually, Kinderly will calculate the amount remaining and will refund you this amount minus the administration fee within a 30 day period.
Q: Will I lose any of my account information stored in Kinderly Together if I chose Manager Plus?
No, if you are already using Kinderly Together, all of the information stored will remain and you will continue to access your existing account.