PACEY Volunteer Insight Panel (VIP)
The VIP is a group of childcare and early years professionals interested in supporting PACEY. The aim of which is to help PACEY in its mission to support everyone involved in childcare and early education to provide high quality services, information and advice for children, their families and carers.
The purpose of the VIP is to:
- Provide insights into the day-to-day work of childcare and early years professionals across the sector.
- Contribute to and review ideas and suggestions for content
- Provide feedback on a variety of topics and future projects
- Champion the work PACEY do and membership
Being a PACEY VIP enables you to:
- Have your voice heard and valued
- Network with wide range of other professionals
- Influence a sector leading organisation
- Give back to the sector
- Pass on your knowledge and good practice
- Gain you a sense of achievement
- Develop skills
- Extend your CPD
- Expand your CV
The main role of the VIP is to support PACEY and its work. This can be done in any number of ways, according to your experience, expertise, available time and interests.
Download the role description to find out more.
If you're interested in joining the Volunteer Insight Panel and being a PACEY VIP, please complete this form.