Power your practice
You provide vital support to children and families; we make sure you are supported to do so through our membership. Tailored to your needs and your setting, PACEY membership keeps you up to date with the ever-changing requirements, guidance and regulation that all practitioners have to navigate.
We provide a wide range of support exclusively for you including:
- Membership queries or advice - call our friendly team on 0300 003 0005 between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday and we'll be happy to help.
- One to one support, advice and guidance from our PACEY Advisors (6pm-9pm, Mon-Fri) - practitioners just like you, at the end of the phone for a chat if you are in need of reassurance, inspiration or just want to chat through an issue in your setting. Members, access this benefit in MyPACEY.
- Free Member-exclusive virtual webinars - at least once a month you can settle down with a cuppa in the comfort of your own home, and join other members to hear from leading experts on a range of issues, sharing ideas, inspiration and insights. Members, register in MyPACEY.
- A new and improved range of member-exclusive, free bite-sized training that is regularly updated and reflects the requirements of frameworks in England and Wales. Members, access your training here.
- Access to purchase your own TOTUM student card and access hundreds of discounts.
- Exclusive member prices and member sales in the PACEY shop.
All you need to power your practice
Power up with training
- High quality accredited digital training exclusive to members that’s always available; so you can train at times to suit you.
- Our fantastic, online learning platform gives you access to over 50 bite-sized courses linked to key areas of learning and development and including ideas you can put into practice straight away.
- Regularly updated, our training keeps pace with the ever-changing requirements of government and regulators that you have to manage.
- Practitioner members benefit from discounted safeguarding and food hygiene training if they need to refresh their knowledge. Practitioner Plus members receive this safeguarding and food hygiene training free as part of their membership, along with a range of other support, including Kinderly Together.
- All members benefit from exclusive discounts in the PACEY Shop on everything from training to essential business products - save money while you shop.
All our training and CPD resources have been updated to reflect the new EYFS in England. This includes a brand new series of bite-sized courses, developed especially for PACEY in association with Dr Julian Grenier (author of Development Matters 2020 non-statutory guidance). PACEY membership includes everything you will need to be ready for EYFS21.
Ready to join?
Discover the right PACEY membership for you and join today.