Power your practice
You provide vital support to children and families; we make sure you are supported to do so through our membership. Tailored to your needs and your setting, PACEY membership keeps you up to date with the ever-changing requirements, guidance and regulation that all practitioners have to navigate.
We provide a wide range of support exclusively for you including:
- One to one support, advice and guidance from our PACEY Advisors - practitioners just like you, at the end of the phone for a chat if you are in need of reassurance, inspiration or just want to chat through an issue in your setting.
- Member-exclusive virtual events - at least once a month you can settle down with a cuppa in the comfort of your own home, and join other members to hear from leading experts on a range of issues, sharing ideas, inspiration and insights.
- A new and improved range of member-exclusive, bite-sized training that is regularly updated and reflects the requirements of frameworks in England and Wales.
All you need to power your practice
- Daily social media information updates including great practice and new ideas from PACEY and our member community.
- Hundreds of free childcare and early years resources for you and the families you support, including key transitions and home-learning.
- Seasonal ideas and crafts to inspire you all year round.
Power up with training
- High quality accredited digital training exclusive to members that’s always available; so you can train at times to suit you.
- Our fantastic, online learning platform gives you access to over 50 bite-sized courses linked to key areas of learning and development and including ideas you can put into practice straight away.
- Regularly updated, our training keeps pace with the ever-changing requirements of government and regulators that you have to manage.
- Practitioner members benefit from discounted safeguarding and food hygiene training if they need to refresh their knowledge. Practitioner Plus members receive this safeguarding and food hygiene training free as part of their membership, along with a range of other support, including Kinderly Together.
- All members benefit from exclusive discounts in the PACEY Shop on everything from training to essential business products - save money while you shop.
All our training and CPD resources have been updated to reflect the new EYFS in England. This includes a brand new series of bite-sized courses, developed especially for PACEY in association with Dr Julian Grenier (author of Development Matters 2020 non-statutory guidance). PACEY membership includes everything you will need to be ready for EYFS21.
Ready to join?
Discover the right PACEY membership for you and join today.