Not your everyday car insurance

Not your everyday car insurance

Are you looking for a car insurance policy? MotorMinder insurance policy is designed specifically for those transporting children in their care.

The experts at Childcare Insurance Services (CIS) Ltd. understand that your vehicle is also part of your service and that your needs and requirements are different. CIS have developed a policy that provides you with a cover to suit your needs.

Why CIS Motor insurance?

  • cover whether you are driving a small car or a minibus, to ensure that your vehicles are covered for you and all your passengers
  • one vehicle on its own or a fleet of vehicles
  • insure the vehicle in an individual name, a business name or a multitude of driver options from single driver all the way through to any driver options
  • a huge range of additional extras available including breakdown cover, car seat & pram cover and key cover

To receive a no obligation quote visit the MotorMinder website and complete the simple online quote form.

Alternatively, call 0330 058 9860 to speak to a member of the CIS team over the phone.

The motor insurance policy is designed for those working as

  • Childminder
  • Childcare on domestic premises
  • Nursery, Pre-school or Playgroup staff
  • Children’s club/group staff
  • Tutor/Instructor/Teacher

MotorMinder FAQs

I’ll be transporting children as part of my job as a childminder. To what extent are they covered if there’s an accident?

The MotorMinder policy will cover your liability for the passengers, i.e. the children, in the event of an accident. Not all policies provide cover for passengers, so it's always worth checking. 

Would my childminded children’s possessions be covered by this motor policy too?

No. Childminded children’s possessions are not be covered in the MotorMinder policy.

Will I get a similar sized courtesy car in the case of an accident? I need a seven-seater to continue working.

We can provide access to a seven- or 15-seater vehicle as an optional extra cover within a MotorMinder policy. If not taken, then vehicles will be offered subject to availability.

Are car seats automatically replaced after an accident?

Car seats may be covered under the MotorMinder policy in the event of an accident depending on the insurer selected – please refer to your policy documentation for more details or contact the team on 0330 058 9860.

Can my childminding assistant drive the car on the same insurance?

Childminding assistants would need to be named drivers on the policy for cover to be valid.

Is there a maximum cover limit?

No, there is no maximum cover limit for the MotorMinder policy.