Create digital learning journeys
Kinderly has been chosen by PACEY to help you keep digital records of the children in your setting and meet the requirements of the EYFS in England.
We’ve been working with the Kinderly team to create some exclusive features just for PACEY members to ensure that the app delivers what you need to run a successful early years setting.
Kinderly, is an award-winning early years app for recording and sharing learning journeys, allowing childcare professionals to securely record EYFS observations and developmental progress, without the need for any paperwork.
The app allows you to track progress of all children in your setting at a glance. Reports can be created and shared with parents, plus daily diaries recorded including all meals, activities and naps.
Kinderly allows you to store all your documents in one place, saving not just time but space and printing costs.
I like using Kinderly because I can be mobile with it and record information while out with the children.
Kinderly has a number of key features:
- Record EYFS observations & learning journeys
- Create daily diaries – record meals, activities, naps, and other daily reports
- See developmental progress of all children in your setting at a glance
- Easily create and share progress reports with parents
- Track expenditure and income and create and send invoices directly to parents
- Tax returns made simple; generate accurate end of year accounts for HMRC returns
- Have all your documents in one place saving you time, space and printing costs
- PLUS PACEY members will have access to all PACEY policies and procedures which can be digitally recorded, signed and stored within the Kinderly dashboard.
Kinderly will make such a difference with Ofsted observations and it make my life a lot easier
The PACEY member package includes an exclusive 20% discount and costs just £8 per month. This price allows you to add up to 30 children.
To get started, simply go to kinderly.co.uk/pacey and register with Kinderly. Registration is free for the first 30 days.