We’re looking for some of our 35,000 PACEY members to help us by
becoming PACEY STARS.
- Enjoy reading The Childcare Professional?
- Learn more by completing our free online training?
- Love our digestible How-to videos?
- Download our practice guides and factsheets?
- Use any of our three helplines for advice and guidance?
- Interact with your peers using PACEY Local services and
- Use our vacancy-matching service successfully?
- Love saving money on PACEY essential business products?
- Feel proud about the way we represent your views to
We’d like new members, parents, policymakers and the general
public to know, just as you do, that PACEY isn’t some faceless
insurance provider; as the professional body for childcarers in
England and Wales membership is a badge of pride - it shows your
commitment, excellence and dedication and we think it’s appropriate
that our real members, the stars of childcare, become PACEY STARS
and join our campaign. No one can say it better that you
can! We’re looking for a great range of our members, so don’t
Successful PACEY STARS will feature in promotional material,
videos and on our website, and sometimes might even be interviewed
for media stories. So, if you think you could learn to talk on
camera, and you’re proud to be a member of PACEY and want to become
a PACEY STAR, please send a recent photo and brief paragraph
telling us about your favourite PACEY benefits to firstname.lastname@example.org We’ll
then review the applications and give everyone a call to chat the
project through and tell you more.
If you are selected for phase one, the photo shoot, we can offer
- Return travel to our head office in Bromley (at a weekend)
- 1 or 2 night stay at a hotel, breakfast included
- Meal expenses paid for
- Free time to spend in London if you wish
Please apply no later than Friday 1st August – good