Check out our brand new products, courses and special offers to help you have your best year yet.
Plus you’ll find some brilliant discounts and freebies for members and five chances to win* in our product giveaway!
> Caring for children with SEND guide
> 30 ways to engage parents in children’s learning book
> Safeguarding children course
> Planning for next steps course & journal and sticker offer
> Child exploitation course
> Basic food hygiene e-learning course and food allergen stickers offer
> 40% off planning for next steps course
> Literacy book coming soon
> Win the products!
Caring for children with SEND guide
Do you look after children with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities? Do you know your rights and responsibilities under the SEND Code of Practice in England? Our guide can help. The 40-page guide will help you to:
- Discover early identification
- Support families
- Make the most of what’s on offer in your area
- Make your setting more inclusive
- Learn from PACEY members and other experienced childcare professionals
****Get 27% off for members now****
30 ways to engage parents in children’s learning book
Want help engaging and supporting parents in children’s learning? Want to save 53% as a PACEY member? This 72-page illustrated book filled with 30 handy tips and stories from PACEY members will give you inspiration to feel confident interacting and supporting parents in children’s learning.
Working in partnership with parents is central to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) in England and the National Minimum Standards for Regulated Childcare (NMS) in Wales.
This book has been designed to support childcare professionals like you to:
- Feel confident when encouraging parents to engage in their children’s learning
- Help teach parents to develop their own skills, knowledge and understanding
- Learn from other childcare professionals’ tips and stories
****Get 53% off for members now****
Member price: £6.99
Non Member price: £14.99
Safeguarding Children course
We’ve created a fantastic new online course to help PACEY members understand their roles and responsibilities for the safeguarding, protection and welfare of children. This useful and informative course includes links to statutory documents and serious case reviews. Aimed at nursery workers, childminders, nannies and childminding assistants in England and Wales it’s completely free to PACEY members or £29.99 for non-members.
PACEY’s Safeguarding Children course covers:
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Identifying your own local authority safeguarding procedures
- Understanding the safeguarding, protection and welfare roles and responsibilities of childcare and early years professionals
- Knowing the actions to take if harm or abuse is suspected and/or disclosed
- Explaining the procedures (including whistle blowing) that need to be followed when abuse is suspected
The online training can be accessed from wherever you have an internet connection. It takes approximately five hours to complete and includes a downloadable certificate once complete.
Planning for next steps course and journal and sticker offer
Are you a PACEY member looking for a fresh and interesting course to help develop your childcare training? This brilliant new offer exclusive for members contains the Planning for Next Steps online course and our Journal and Sticker Bundle, perfect to help you to understand how to support children’s learning and development through planning.
Each bundle will contain:
- Journal and Sticker bundle with 896 stickers to help identify areas of learning
- Access to the Planning for Next Steps online course with videos, downloadable resources, practical examples and five short assessments
Member price: £32.25
Child exploitation and online safety course
As technology evolves and the internet becomes ever more accessible, it’s more important than ever to help protect children and learn about online safety. This course demonstrates how children and young people use technology and the associated risks involved. It provides essential information to help protect children from sexual exploitation.
The programme comprises of three modules covering a range of information, including guidance on what Ofsted are looking for in their inspection of E-Safety; child sexual exploitation; and the warning signs and risks of technology.
****Get 12% off for members now****
Member price: £21.99
Non-member price: £24.99
Basic food hygiene e-learning course and food allergen stickers offer
If you serve food to the children in your setting, this offer is for you. Available to childminders, nannies and nursery workers, the offer includes the online Basic Food Hygiene Course along with our Food Allergen stickers – great for helping to label food in your setting to comply with the new food allergens regulations.
The online course covers:
- risks of contamination
- food-borne illnesses
- legal responsibilities
- correct food handling and storage
- personal hygiene
- preventative measures
- effective controls and procedures.
The online training can be accessed from wherever you have an internet connection. It consists of four models and includes a personalised certificate on successful completion.
Get 15% off this member exclusive bundle compared to purchasing the items separately!
Member price: £33.70
> Available for Childminders and Nannies
> Available for Nursery Workers
Planning for next steps course – 40% off
Want to understand how to support individual children’s learning and development? This brilliant online course from PACEY can help. Take advantage of our new year special offer and save up to 40% - just £14.99 for members and £17.99 for non-members during January. Through video clips, resources and real practical examples you’ll learn how to:
- Identify the importance of planning
- Define the requirements of a statutory framework
- Identify the varying factors that shape planning
- Explore methods for planning including next steps for learning
- Identify how to evaluate plans
****Get 40% OFF for members now****
Literacy in the early years book... coming soon
Exciting news - we're launching a colourful guide to help childcare professionals to support children's literacy in the early years. The guide looks at:
- Why literacy is important in early childhood
- Tips on how to engage young children in reading
- Exploring the importance of language, communication and early mark-making
- Helpful resources including a list of ‘firm favourite’ books that are perfect for childcare settings.
Including a foreword by PACEY President and childcare expert Penny Tassoni, the book will be available for pre-order at the end January, so watch this space!
Your chance to win!
*We’re giving away a selection of five products and courses – one prize per winner. Simply follow the instructions in the email you received from us on 12th January to enter. Not got this? If you’re a member, make sure your details are up to date. Not yet a member? Join now!
Are you a fan of us Facebook and Twitter? Follow us now for updates on the latest news, competitions, products and more.