Welcome to our new-look website! As you may know, we’ve been working hard on giving the PACEY website a make-over and we’re happy to welcome you to our new home, complete with a new design, new features and easier to find member benefits.
The new site brings together our current website, the online shop, and the PACEY Local online forums. The changes to the structure, design and content are built on the research we’ve done over the last 10 months with a range of users, members, non-members and staff.
With this make-over we’re hoping you’ll not only love the new-look but also enjoy all of these great benefits...
Benefits of the new-look website
- A new design and layout, meaning everything is easier to find
- A new online shop on the main website complete with new features including online training bookings
- A revamped PACEY Local forum that means one simple single log-in for the whole website, encouraging more of you to chat and share ideas and best practice
- Refreshed content so you can easily share and take advantage of the benefits of PACEY membership
- Social media sharing so you can tell your friends all about PACEY with the click of a button
- A new layout for the MyPACEY members’ area so you can easily locate resources and find information quickly and easily, all categorised by the Professional Standards
- A smartphone and tablet friendly design so you can access the website, forum and shop on the move, 24/7
- The first time you log-in to the new-look website you will need to use your membership number. After that you can use your email address (so no need to hunt for your membership number every-time you log-in!)
Although we’ve tested the site extensively, if you do notice anything you think isn’t quite right please let us know. Please do get in touch with any feedback you may have.