Do you want to gain an insight into health and emotional wellbeing in the early years?
Will you be joining us for PACEY’s November conference?
Book your place to our 7th November conference at the Park Inn by Radisson in York for a fantastic opportunity to explore ways to help keep you and your practice healthy and happy.
We’ve got an exciting programme for you, jam-packed with must-see speakers including:
- The brilliant Happiness Expert Andy Cope – building strength and emotional resilience
- The Institute of Health Visiting and Royal College of Paediatric Child Health to tell you all about the Integrated Review and developing healthy practices with a Q&A session
- Ofsted’s Senior HMI Inspector Lee Owston to tell you all about the Common Inspection Framework
- PACEY President and childcare expert Penny Tassoni, exploring the importance of positive relationships in early childhood
- Interactive workshops on mindfulness, how active music making impacts children’s development and communication and language
- Plus loads of exciting exhibiters and the chance to win prizes, a free goodie bag and lunch included!
Here’s a little teaser as to why you should join us…
Just a few more days to book at our discounted early bird rate. Don’t miss out!