PACEY’s comprehensive guide through changes to inspection due to the Education Inspection Framework in England is now available to purchase in the PACEY shop.
Written by early years experts, Education Inspection Framework and you explains how inspection procedures in early years settings will change with the introduction of the Education Inspection Framework (EIF) by Ofsted in September 2019.
The EIF replaces the Common Inspection Framework (CIF) and sets out how Ofsted inspects all schools, academies, further education and skills providers, and early years settings in England.
This new e-book provides a detailed overview on:
- how the EIF differs from the previous framework
- how the EIF judgements work
- how to prepare for an inspection
- the definitions of the seven areas of learning
- how the seven areas of learning support cultural capital
- explanations behind key terminology such as 'learning walks'.
PACEY also has a wealth of EIF resources on our spotlight page with videos, FAQs, blogs, webinars and more to help support you with understanding and implementing the EIF ready for September.