Today the Department for Education has published an update to help early years and childcare settings following the move to Step 4 of the Government's roadmap out of lockdown in England.
1. Coronavirus vaccine resources for early years settings
DfE has shared Public Health England's new resources designed to help promote vaccine uptake within early years settings. These include posters, social media assets, video content and much more. All of the resources are free to download and can be accessed here.
2. Q&A for early years and childcare settings on Step 4 of the roadmap
The DfE has published a Q&A document to answer any outstanding questions around the move to Step 4 in England.
This includes information on
- Outbreak management plans
- Guidance around self-isolation of household members
- Funding arrangements for autumn term
- Nasal-only rapid lateral flow tests which are available this month
You can read this document in full here.
PACEY will also be updating its FAQs to reflect this.
There is a separate Q&A on the new rules on contact tracing which came into force on 19 July. This can be found on the DfE document sharing platform.