National Government in Wales
PACEY Cymru works closely with the Welsh Government and others to influence children's futures and represent childcare professionals' views.
Our dedicated service in Wales shapes national, regional and local early years policy.
To do this, PACEY Cymru works with members, other childminders and partners across Wales, including local authorities, the Welsh Government and their statutory agencies.
- is a source of information and expertise to the Welsh Government and its statutory agencies, including the Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW) and Estyn, the education and training inspectorate for Wales
- represents the childcare and early years sector on a national level
- helps the Welsh Government to achieve their outcomes and aims for children and young people, early years and childcare settings, and the childcare and early years workforce
- supports Social Care Wales and Qualifications Wales in their work ensuring that the childcare and early years workforce in Wales is a high standard, and are confident and competent
- works in partnership with four leading childcare organisations in Wales as 'Cwlwm', through the Welsh Government Children and Families Delivery Grant, to support the aim that families across Wales can access affordable, quality childcare.
For more information about PACEY Cymru and our services in Wales, please email email@example.com.