With its resources, free training and discounts, student membership can support your staff, help your students and stretch your budget further
Students studying early years represent the next generation of childcare professionals and we want to support your college to prepare them for their demanding and rewarding career working with young children.
Individual membership, which provides access to all our fantastic resources, is only £30 a year, the equivalent of £2.50 a month. Students can purchase their own membership directly through our website, or you can speak to one of the team to discuss signing up entire cohorts at one time.
By joining PACEY, your organisation and students will become part of a professional body representing more than 30,000 childcare professionals in England and Wales.
Don't just take our word for it. Here's what Ian Everitt, Programme Area Manager: Childcare, Leicester College had to say:
PACEY is one of the most important organisations in Early Years today. Both for experienced practitioners and students, the resources and support available are hard to match anywhere else. The package offered is of high quality and being devised by practitioners, the PACEY member can access resources, advice and CPD which is robust and reliable. My friends and colleagues in the profession are all PACEY members. At Leicester College we also promote the value of student membership and the benefits this brings.
By supplying your early years tutors with PACEY membership, you will;
- Download over 90 factsheets, 25 practice guides and instructional videos for support
- Complete a range of online training courses, worth £125, to boost staff CPD
- Get exclusive discounts on PACEY products, including additional training courses and early years publications
- Use our tailored mapping document to quickly and easily identify which resources support which modules
- Access digital resources anytime, anywhere on any device
- Keep up-to-date with the latest sector news, views and opinions by reading Childcare Professional magazine online on through our app
- Easily collate students learning through the sharing of their personal CPD log*
Promote your professionalism
- Use our brand to help build the profile of your early years department
- Benefit from shared learnings and ideas through a place on our Partner Network
- Help fulfil the DfE requirement to deliver a proportion of the curriculum online (England only)
*Only possible where students have individual PACEY membership
Free study support
- Easy-to-access digital downloads covering a wide range of topics including safeguarding, language development and effective learning
- Engage with active practitioners through our online community of early years professionals
- Keep up-to-date with the latest sector news, views and opinions by reading Childcare Professional magazine online or through our app
Complete up to £125 worth of online training courses:
Tools to showcase their development
- A personal CPD log instantly evidences learning
- Personalised certificates issued for each completed training course
- Membership strengthens CV's for placements, employers, further study and UCAS applications
Money saving on student essentials
- Exclusive discounts on all PACEY products, courses, webinars and workshops
How do I find out more?
To sign your organisation up for membership, contact us via: email@example.com and we will be delighted to answer your questions.