Quality Start in Wales
PACEY supports local authorities to develop flexible, high quality childcare through investment in new childminders.
For a one-off payment of £146.34, our Quality Start scheme provides training and resources to support newly registered childminders to deliver high levels of care and early learning.
The Quality Start package includes;
- One year PACEY childminder membership (worth £65.45)
- Unlimited access to PACEY’s resources, including factsheets, practice guides and how-to videos
- Free online training courses
- Free legal support
- Printed and digital copies of Childcare Professional magazine
- Discounts in the PACEY shop
- One year's Public Liability Insurance, with a standard limit of indemnity of £10m, provided by Royal & Sun Alliance (worth £29.43)
- PACEY Toolkit with essential business documents including contracts & accident forms (worth £89.99)
- Fire blanket manufactured to BS EN standards (worth £11.95)
To find out more about how the Quality Start package supports new childminders in your area in Wales, please contact the Wales office on 02920 351407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE individuals placed on the Quality Start scheme will be required to complete and return the application form, to the address indicated on the form, before their membership and insurance can be processed.