Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Diploma
This Level 2 apprenticeship training programme develops the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to work in a childcare setting under the supervision of an Early Years Educator. It is suitable for nursery and childminding assistants.
At the end of this training programme, you will also be awarded a Level 2 TQUK Diploma in Early Years.
Your apprenticeship journey
Months 1 to 4:
- Programme introduction and expectations
- Roles and responsibilities of an Early Years Practitioner
- Safeguarding children
Months 5 to 11:
- Health, safety and well-being of children
- Communication in early years
- Child development
Months 12 to 15:
- Supporting children with additional needs
- Preparation for your End Point Assessment (EPA)
This qualification is delivered by our training provider, The Childcare Company, who can offer this qualification to you with no cost to you with various funding methods available, helping you to make the most of your childcare career.
Luckily, you have a multitude of fully funded options available to you when it comes to funding this qualification, with some of your options being:
- Adult Education Budget (AEG)
Alternatively, you may wish to fund your qualification yourself. To discuss the correct funding method for you, contact The Childcare Company by clicking here.