Early years and childcare students
At PACEY we know how demanding and rewarding a career in childcare can be. That's why we want to support you in preparing for your chosen career and help you demonstrate to future employers your commitment to high-quality childcare and your ongoing professional development.
PACEY Student membership will support you as you study for your childcare qualification, thanks to our range of benefits including:
- Course support through easy-to-access digital resources including online training modules and online continuous professional development (CPD) events
- Bitesize revision aids like our how-to videos, childcare factsheets and practice guides that cover core EYFS topics
- Relevant monthly updates on the latest childcare news and best practice
PACEY Student membership is also a valuable asset on your CV. It shows future employers you are:
- Committed to high-quality childcare and CPD
- Part of a respected community of 25,000 childcare professionals across England and Wales
- Engaged in enhanced study support and preparation for your future career.
Membership also includes a growing portfolio of advice and guidance on preparing for your work placement and securing your first job in childcare.
How do I become a member?
If you are a student on a childcare course at college, talk to your tutor about PACEY Student membership. It is only available via colleges and your tutor or Head of Department can find out more at www.pacey.org.uk/college. They can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 003 0005 and ask for the student membership team.
Terms and conditions apply