Effective Partnership Working with Fathers
Are you a childcare provider that would like to understand more about how to work in partnership with fathers and engage them in their children's early learning?
What's the aim of the course?
The aim of this course is to understand how to work with fathers and engage them in their children's early learning
Who's the course for?
This online course is aimed at all childcare and early years professionals to help you support and grow your skills.
Why should I sign-up?
By the end of this module, learners will be able to:
- Explore the research that underpins the involvement of fathers in their children's early learning
- Explore how to work in partnership with fathers to support their children's early learning
- Consider the barriers to fathers being involved in their children's early learning
- Explore how to use reflection to challenge and develop existing practice in working with fathers to support their children's early learning
Learners will have to complete short assessments throughout the course and will be able to print a certificate upon completion.
The information, extra information links and activities provided are designed to offer practical ideas to promote further thinking and reflective practice about planning and identifying next steps. These reflections can be added to your inspection self evaluation form, PACEY audit tool and your action plan.
How much is it?
How do I sign up?
Or call us on 0300 003 0005
Find out more about ways to buy our training here
What else do I need to know?
Once you’ve enrolled you:
- Will have your login details emailed to you within two working days
- Can access the course online at any time and print a personalised certificate when you complete it
- Can cancel within 14 days if you need to.
Can I buy multiple courses?
If you work for a local authority and other training provider, you can make multiple purchases of this e-learning course. Call PACEY on 0300 003 0005 to discuss your requirements.