Planning for next steps
Are you a childcare provider who wants to understand how to support individual children's learning and development? If so, this course is for you.
What's the aim of the course?
The aim of this course is to understand how to support individual children’s learning and development by planning and ensuring clearly identified next steps.
Who's the course for?
This online course is aimed at all childcare and early years professionals to help you support and grow your skills.
Why should I sign-up?
By the end of this module, learners will be able to:
- Identify the importance of planning
- Define the requirements of a statutory framework
- Identify the varying factors that shape planning
- Explore methods for planning including next steps for learning
- Identify how to evaluate plans
Learners will have to complete five short assessments to complete the course.
The information, extra information links and activities provided are designed to offer practical ideas to promote further thinking and reflective practice about planning and identifying next steps. These reflections can be added to a self evaluation form or action plan.
How much is it?
How can I sign up?
Or call us on 0300 003 0005
Find out more about ways to buy our training here
What else do I need to know?
Once you’ve enrolled you:
- Will have your login details emailed to you within two working days
- Can access the course online at any time and print a personalised certificate when you complete it
- Can cancel within 14 days if you need to.
Can I buy multiple courses?
If you work for a local authority and other training provider, you can make multiple purchases of this e-learning course. Call PACEY on 0300 003 0005 to discuss your requirements.