PACEY in Person - direct support visits
Face-to-face support from a PACEY expert
Childminders in England can now receive personalised support and 1-to-1 guidance from an experienced PACEY Associate. Our associates have a huge range of experience and knowledge of early years, including the EYFS and Ofsted inspection frameworks.
PACEY in Person direct support visits offer a 1-to-1 look at your childminding setting and practice. A PACEY Associate will visit your home-based setting to support and advise in a non-judgemental way and will work with you to reflect on your practice and prioritise and set achievable goals.
The PACEY in Person visits last between two and three hours, in which time you and the PACEY Associate will create an individual action plan to work on identified targets and next steps.
I've spent just over £100 on a PACEY direct support visit, one to one, and have been buzzing from this ever since! I really needed a kick to buck up and was losing confidence. I wanted a health check and am so glad that I booked this fantastic idea of PACEY's. I have implemented so much in a week and honestly say that this is the best money spent on my setting for a very long time. I recommend this to all, even good and outstanding childminders. Thank you so much to Charlie, PACEY associate.
Georgina, childminder, Hampshire
Why might you need a PACEY in Person direct support visit?
- “My Ofsted visit is due and I want to make sure I have everything in place.”
- “My last inspection grade was ‘satisfactory’ and I’d like to know how I can improve it next time.”
- “I got an ‘inadequate’ or ‘requires improvement’ grading and need some support to improve.”
- “I am new to childminding and want to be the very best I can be.”
- “I am an experienced childminder but my practice could do with a health-check and I’d like to refresh what I’m doing.”
- 1-to-1 support in a location of your choice
- Advice tailored to your specific needs
- Exposure to a qualified PACEY Associate
- Qualifies as a tax-deductible expense.
PACEY member - £125.00 (including VAT)
Non-member - £156.00 (including VAT)
If you would like more information or to arrange a PACEY in Person direct support visit, please phone our membership services team on 0300 003 0005. Alternatively, please complete the form below to register your interest and a member of the team will be in touch.