Whether you're new to PACEY or a long-standing member, there are several ways to get in touch or connect with us.
69 Tweedy Road
Kent, BR1 3WA
0300 003 0005* | email@example.com | Feedback form | Find us | Opening hours
Membership and merchandise enquiries
0300 003 0005* | Opening hours
Including access to online training, HBCA and webinar access
0300 003 0006* | firstname.lastname@example.org | Opening hours
Cymru (Wales) office
East Tyndall Street
Telephone 0845 880 1299 | email@example.com | Find us | Meet the team
PACEY's press team can support journalists with case studies, quotes from our main spokespeople and information about childcare. Visit our media centre for more detail.
All press enquiries should go through the main switchboard on 0300 003 0005. | Opening hours
PACEY has social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn. Find out more about PACEY's social media.
You can update your privacy settings to control how we communicate with you.
What to expect when you contact us by telephone
We are committed to:
- Being available to answer your calls between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and the Christmas period).
- Returning telephone calls/telephone messages within one working day at the latest.
- Providing you with the appropriate information you require.
- Providing you with contact name and telephone number of another service contact if PACEY is not the correct organisation for dealing with your enquiry.
If we are unable to deal with your enquiry at the time you call, we will take your details and call you back within two working days.
What to expect when you contact us by letter or email
We are committed to:
- Acknowledging your correspondence within 48 hours of receipt
- Giving you a name and any reference number which may be relevant
- Using clear, unambiguous language in our response to you.
Interruptions to service
In the event of any interruptions in service, customers will be informed where possible via a message on www.pacey.org.uk and updates on social media channels as appropriate.
If you are not happy with our service for any reason, please contact us in the first instance on 0300 003 0005.
Often issues can be resolved in this way but if you are still not happy you may want to make a formal complaint. Find out more about making a complaint and associated guidance.
We will respond to written complaints within 20 working days of receipt.
We work together with Royal & Sun Alliance to ensure that any complaints relating to insurance sales are dealt with appropriately. You can find out more about the purchase of insurance here.
* Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls. These rules apply to calls from any type of line including mobile, BT, other fixed line or payphone.