Protect and reassure
“You guys have been brilliant for us. Keeping us in the loop and asking the difficult questions to our leaders. Making sure we are heard in these trying times is hard, but I have no doubt you will steer us all through.”
PACEY membership gives you the support, reassurance and protection you need. We have worked with leading experts and gathered insight from early years and childcare practitioners just like you to put together a unique package of insurance, legal advice and business support exclusively for PACEY members.
There’s no need to stress – with PACEY membership it’s all included at no extra cost.
Insurance and protection
- Essential Public Liability Insurance can be included in your membership, so you know you’re covered.
- You can also access free Employer’s Liability Insurance if you need it.
- A wealth of guidance and support to help you prepare for inspection.
- Great discounts on specialist car and home insurance, especially tailored to the needs of childminders and nannies.
Policies and procedures
- A wide range of policies and procedures that can be adapted to your setting, so you spend less time on paperwork and more time on you.
- Supportive and clear guidance documents that will help you understand what you need to do in your setting.
- And Practitioner Plus members benefit from Kinderly Together. Everything they need to run their business, including unlimited digital contracts; an online accounting and invoicing package and a system to track and celebrate the achievements of every child in inspection-friendly reports.
Access to legal advice
- Our free legal advice line is open 24/7 to help you manage contracts, complaints, and disputes, offering essential reassurance in such uncertain times.
- Our legal advice line can also help you with any other legal problem in your life, from registering a business, to moving home, to family law.
- We also provide free legal templates to help you manage challenging situations, such as chasing debts, before they escalate.
Have your voice heard
Since 1977 PACEY has campaigned for the changes needed in childcare and early years to ensure children and families can access the very best care and early education. But we know we can’t do it on our own. Childcare and early years is constantly changing. So, we use research and evidence from those working in childcare and early years to uncover problems and to develop solutions. We work with thousands of our members as well as academics, allies and influencers to get the lasting change we need to give children the care and early education that they deserve.
We do this in many ways – publishing research, advising government and regulators; giving evidence to select committees and inquiries and talking to the media. Your membership means you can be part of this too. As a member we will encourage you to:
Contact your local MP
- Policy-makers often take more notice of individuals with real experience of the problems that need to be addressed. That’s why it's powerful for you to speak to power directly.
- You can do that via social media or you can write directly to your MP or Assembly Member.
Have your say
- Sign petitions when we circulate them, to help us show how many people are concerned about an issue.
- Tell us your views and experiences so we can include these when we are responding to government consultations on changes to existing laws, guidance or regulations.
- Take part in PACEY research by completing surveys; taking part in interviews or agreeing to be a case study.
- Join in with PACEY's social media to keep up to date with our latest campaigns, contribute your views and get the first news about changes that may affect you.
PACEY is a strong, powerful and knowledgeable voice for you and other practitioners. Your voice will be heard loud and clear in all the right places.
Ready to join?
Discover the right PACEY membership for you and join today.