Days out for less
One of the brilliant things about being a childcare provider is the chance to get out and about on occassions. Chances are you'll already visit your local library, children's centre, park or high street fairly frequently, but sometimes, a longer trip is in order.
- Many theme parks and visitor attractions offer discounted entry to childcare providers - it's always worth asking when booking your tickets.
- Some theme park companies offer an annual pass that vastly reduces entrance costs. The Merlin Pass is one of the UK's largest, and covers attractions such as Blackpool Tower attractions; Alton Towers; Chessington; The London Eye; Madame Tussauds; and SeaLife Centres around the UK.
- Members of PACEY can already benefit from discounted entry to attractions such as Twycross Zoo, Diggerland; and Cattle Country Adventure Park.
- Consider joining cashback schemes, for example TopCashback or Quidco. Some banks also offer cashback on qualifying online purchases.
- PACEY members can apply for a TOTUM card, giving you access to loads of discounts.