Music + Movement
50% off Music + Movement training for all PACEY members
Music + Movement have been delivering EYFS dance and movement education for over 15 years. Helen is an internationally renowned consultant, trainer and speaker in Physical Development/movement in Early Education. Her training style is energetic, passionate and highly motivational. She has been working as a dance and movement specialist for over 19 years and continues to work directly with children. Helen was fundamental in the creation and release of Change4life’s ’10 Min Shake up cards’.
The training focuses on building confidence, self-belief and competence in all practitioners. The aim is to boost staff well being, raise confidence in the area of movement practice and theoretical concepts. Music + Movement develop an eagerness within practitioners to become more active within their own lives and to adopt a ‘Are you worthy of imitation!’ (Steiner) approach. Equipping practitioners with ideas, resources and the confidence to incorporate dance/movement effectively within their setting and planning. The sessions show how dance and movement can make strong links with all aspects of the curriculum (EYFS) especially literature. Creative planning can elicit excellent responses and engage pupils by using a range of stimuli to inspire learning and learners.
PACEY members now have the chance to access this training with a HUGE 50% discount available until December 2019.
- EYFS Movement Skills - Levels 1-3
- Baby Music and Sensory Play
- Maths Movers
- Super Scribers
All training will:
- Support children’s physical development in a whole school approach.
- Create great INSET for teams to work together in an informal, fun and creative way.
- Improve children’s learning across the school and develop new ways to motivate and encourage children to become independent learners.
- Prioritise opportunities to be more creative within your planning.
- Inspire teams and members of staff by developing their confidence.
- Provide hands-on experience and active learning, to understand how music and movement stimulates brain development.
Book online here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.