Additional products and services
Below is a range of additional products and services to support childcare providers with continuing professional development and the day-to-day running of their business.
We understand the challenges of running a business at the same time as meeting the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). Browse the PACEY shop to discover our range of business products, including contracts, accounts books, food allergen stickers and learning journals.
To view all of the business products available, visit the PACEY shop.
Childminding contracts - suitable for 30 hours funding
One of our most popular business products – PACEY contracts set out the professional relationship between a registered childminder and parent. The layout accommodates 30 hours funding – supporting childminders to deliver funded childcare places.
PACEY contracts comply with the EYFS and come complete with guidance notes. They are designed to reduce common areas of dispute – such as deposits, holidays, payments, hours, fees and retainers – and are regularly reviewed by our legal team.
PACEY has a growing range of training courses available to purchase from the PACEY shop. Online courses allow childcare providers to learn at any time, anywhere.
Courses include a £5 pre-registration online briefing; a Building your childminding business course; Delivering the EYFS; and Food Safety and Hygiene.
We also offer the Level 3 Preparing to work in Home-based Childcare course.
View our full list of online training courses available to purchase.
Kinderly Together is the PACEY-recommended digital learning journey and accounting software, supporting childcare professionals to run a successful setting.
Kinderly Together allows childcare providers to:
- quickly and securely capture EYFS observations
- digitally manage their setting with at-a-glance information
- reduce paperwork with PACEY Policies and Procedures (available for PACEY members) and PACEY contracts
- stay on top of income and expenditure with the accounting package
- keep parents up to date with their child’s activities and learning development, using the Parent Portal.
Homeminder insurance policy is designed specifically for those delivering childcare in their home. The experts at Childcare Insurance Services (CIS) Ltd. have developed a policy that offers childcare providers peace of mind. Homeminder includes:
- full accidental damage cover to buildings and contents
- business equipment cover, up to a maximum of £500
- an optional Home Emergency policy that covers pipes, plumbing, drainage, heating and hot water so that a childcare provider’s home and place of work can be protected against emergencies.
To find out more, including some useful FAQs, click here.
Motorminder insurance cover is designed specifically for those transporting children in their care. Childcare Insurance Services (CIS) Ltd. have developed a policy that offers a level of cover to suit the needs of childcare providers. Additional extras are available, including breakdown cover, car seat and pram cover, and key cover.
To find out more, including useful FAQs, click here.