PACEY has a growing range of training courses available to purchase from the PACEY shop. Online courses allow childcare providers to learn at any time, anywhere.
Courses include a £5 pre-registration online briefing; a Building your childminding business course; Delivering the EYFS; and Food Safety and Hygiene.
We also offer the Level 3 Preparing to work in Home-based Childcare course.
View our full list of online training courses available to purchase.
Kinderly Together is the PACEY-recommended digital learning journey and accounting software, supporting childcare professionals to run a successful setting.
Kinderly Together allows childcare providers to:
- quickly and securely capture EYFS observations
- digitally manage their setting with at-a-glance information
- reduce paperwork with PACEY Policies and Procedures (available for PACEY members) and PACEY contracts
- stay on top of income and expenditure with the accounting package
- keep parents up to date with their child’s activities and learning development, using the Parent Portal.
Achievement for All
PACEY has teamed up with Achievement for All to support the development of outstanding inclusive practice in childcare.
This extensive, bespoke and affordable programme is designed to help childminders raise the aspirations, access and achievement of all children in the early years, including those with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
Three structured online modules cover working with families to support child learning, and how to work in partnership with other professionals across the sector to meet the needs of more vulnerable children.
Childminders can access the Childminder Professional Development Programme at a reduced cost of £49.99, with a further 10% reduction for PACEY members. This provides access for one year, and the option to renew on an annual basis after that.
Find out more about the Childminder Professional Development Programme and how to sign up.
Homeminder insurance policy is designed specifically for those delivering childcare in their home. The experts at Childcare Insurance Services (CIS) Ltd. have developed a policy that offers childcare providers peace of mind. Homeminder includes:
- full accidental damage cover to buildings and contents
- business equipment cover, up to a maximum of £500
- an optional Home Emergency policy that covers pipes, plumbing, drainage, heating and hot water so that a childcare provider’s home and place of work can be protected against emergencies.
To find out more, including some useful FAQs, click here.
Motorminder insurance cover is designed specifically for those transporting children in their care. Childcare Insurance Services (CIS) Ltd. have developed a policy that offers a level of cover to suit the needs of childcare providers. Additional extras are available, including breakdown cover, car seat and pram cover, and key cover.
To find out more, including useful FAQs, click here.