Level 5 Children, Young People & Families Manager (Community Pathway)
This Level 5 apprenticeship training programme develops the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to manage others in working with children, young people and families to achieve positive outcomes and sustainable change in their everyday lives. It is suitable for deputy managers and managers in an adoption or fostering service.
At the end of this training programme, you will also be awarded a Level 5 TQUK Diploma in Leadership and Management.
Your apprenticeship journey
Months 1 to 5:
- Programme introduction and expectations
- Child development
- Professional development, team leading and supervision
- Health, safety and risk management
- Multi-agency working
Months 6 to 11:
- Inspection and professional outcomes
- Positive relationships policy and procedures
- Equality, diversity, inclusion, resources and finance
Months 12 to 18:
- Lead and manage the home setting
- Theory, legislation and optional units
- Preparation for your End Point Assessment (EPA)
This qualification is delivered by our training provider, The Childcare Company, who can offer this qualification to you with no cost to you with various funding methods available, helping you to make the most of your childcare career.
This programme is only available as an apprenticeship, which are fully funded and designed to give you the knowledge, skills and behaviours to succeed in a similar role. To enquire about enrolement, contact The Childcare Company by clicking here.