Level 4 Children, Young People & Families Practitioner (Residential Pathway)
This Level 4 apprenticeship training programme develops the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to work with children, young people and families to achieve positive outcomes and sustainable solutions in their everyday lives.
It is suitable for residential care workers, support workers and other associated job titles. At the end of this training programme, you will be also awarded a Level 3 TQUK Diploma in Residential Childcare.
Your apprenticeship journey
Months 1 to 5:
- Programme introduction and expectations
- Child development
- Professional development
Months 6 to 10:
- Multi-agency working
- Health, well-being and resilience
- Assessment and planning
- Theory and legislation
Months 11 to 18:
- Equality, diversity and the ethos of residential childcare
- Complex disabilities and conditions
- Educational requirements of children and young people in residential childcare
- Preparation for your End Point Assessment (EPA)
This qualification is delivered by our training provider, The Childcare Company, who can offer this qualification to you with no cost to you with various funding methods available, helping you to make the most of your childcare career.
This programme is only available as an apprenticeship, which are fully funded and designed to give you the knowledge, skills and behaviours to succeed in a similar role. To enquire about enrolement, contact The Childcare Company by clicking here.