Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
This Level 3 apprenticeship training programme develops the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to develop, implement, maintain and improve administrative services.
It also supports in your progression to management responsibilities, and develops highly-transferable skills that can be applied in all sectors.
Your apprenticeship journey
Months 1 to 4:
- Introduction and understanding the organisation
- Relevant regulation
Months 5 to 10:
- Business fundamentals
- Environmental factors and technology
- Decision-making and document production
Months 11 to 18:
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication and quality
- Planning and organisation
- Project management and preparation for your End Point Assessment (EPA)
This qualification is delivered by our training provider, The Childcare Company, who can offer this qualification to you with no cost to you with various funding methods available, helping you to make the most of your childcare career.
This programme is only available as an apprenticeship, which are fully funded and designed to give you the knowledge, skills and behaviours to succeed in a similar role. To enquire about enrolement, contact The Childcare Company by clicking here.