Whether you’re starting out in your career in early years or looking to develop your childcare knowledge and skills further, our portfolio of online learning will help you support children better.
Over 14,000 online courses have been completed through PACEY, covering everything from registering as childminder to getting to grips with data protection.
Our online training allows you to:
- Take control of your own learning so you can complete training at a time convenient to you, working through training at your own pace and return to course content at any point to review parts that might be relevant to your day-to-day work
- Access high quality training at any time, on all internet-enabled devices
- Feel supported, with our PACEY dedicated learner support team on hand with guidance all the way through your course.
- Choose from essential courses to help you start your childminding career, from how to register to basic food hygiene
- PACEY members can benefit from eight free short courses, including how to meet statutory standards
- Find out more about our webinars - online, interactive sessions where you can discuss childcare issues with others whether you live in England or Wales.
Access the courses on your smartphone, tablet or your laptop, whenever, wherever."
Benefits of PACEY membership
Find out more about joining PACEY today...